- Sys-TM2 - Cassette for one or two dental handpieces or other instruments
Cassette for sterilizing dental instruments / perforated Sys-TM2 SciCan
Sys-TM2 - Cassette for one or two dental handpieces or other surgical stainless steel instruments
Cleaning procedure, disinfection and sterilization procedure becomes faster, better and cheaper.
The cassette has silicone supports holding the instruments in place and a lid.
It is suitable for ultrasonic washers, for washer-disinfectors and for sterilization in autoclaves.
Advantages of using the cassette:
- In connection with Hydrim washer we eliminate manual washing of the instruments.
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of instruments from the operating room to the Hydrim washer and then to the Statim autoclave, Bravo G4
- Helps prevent instrument damage
Features and Benefits of the Sys-TM
- The unique hole pattern provides excellent cleaning rinsing and drying of instruments in HYDRIM washer-disinfectors
- Surgically high quality stainless steel resistant to scratches, stains, high durability.
- Four-year manufacturer's warranty on all moving parts and lifetime anti-corrosion warranty
Reusable tools immediately after use are placed in SYS-TM, SYS-TM cassettes are placed in the Hydrim C61 wd G4 or Hydrim M2 G4 washer-disinfector using the appropriate racks and are machine washed and disinfected. SYS-TM cassettes with clean and dry instruments are then packed in paper-foil packaging and sterilized in an autoclave.
SYS-TM cassettes protect the staff from injury by sharp instruments and enable safe packing of the instruments. Additionally, the cassettes save time and money
Loading SYS-TM2 cassettes:
- Hydrim C61 wd G4 washer: 16 pcs.
- Hydrim M2 G4 washer: 40 pcs.
- Statim 2000S/G4: 4 pcs.
- Statim 5000S/G4: 8 pcs.
Dimensions: 64 x 178 x 25 mm