- PURE 500 water demineralizer with reverse osmosis module, dedicated to BRAVO G4 autoclaves.
PURE 500 water demineralizer.
Dedicated to work with BRAVO G4 series autoclaves.
Pure 500, is a professional water demineralizer with a reverse osmosis module dedicated to the BRAVO G4 range of steam sterilizers. Pure 500 is an interesting option for users requiring professional equipment with excellent quality and performance offered at a reasonable price.
Pure 500 takes water directly from the mains water supply and, after purification, delivers it directly to the BRAVO G4 autoclave. Tap water first passes through three pretreatment filters (sediment, carbon and ion exchange). It is then purified in a reverse osmosis system. The result is excellent quality demineralized water.
The quality of water used for sterilization has a direct impact on the trouble-free operation of any autoclave.
Robust plastic and steel construction, ergonomic shape, small dimensions and low weight are great for ergonomic operation and aesthetics. PURE 500 can be integrated into the autoclave housing
The capacity of the filter set is about 800 liters of treated water. Capacity depends on the quality of tap water. Autoclave uses an average of 0.5 liters of purified water per cycle.
The set includes:
- (1) Demineralizer body,
- (2) Reverse osmosis module,
- (3) Wrench for installation and removal of reverse osmosis,
- (4) Two 1/4-inch connectors,
- (5) Small filter,
- (6) 1/2 (female) - 3/4 male reduction,
- (7) Safety valve (WATER BLOCK®) with filter and adjustment key;,
- (8) Straight 3/4-inch tip,
- (9) Check valve,
- (10) 3/4-inch filling tube,
- (11) Quick release,
- (12) 3/4 inch rir attachment clips,
- (13) Teflon tape,
- (14) Warranty card + declaration of conformity + user manual + quick start guide + CD-ROM,
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Minimum water pressure: 1.5 bar.
- Maximum water pressure: 5 bar.
- Average capacity: about 800 liters.
- Dimensions: 461x206x328 mm.
Manufacturer's warranty for the offered product.