- PURE 100 water demineralizer dedicated to BRAVO G4 autoclaves.
PURE 100 water demineralizer.
Dedicated to work with BRAVO G4 series autoclaves.
PURE 100 water demineralizer is dedicated to BRAVO G4 series autoclaves. It is mounted directly on the autoclave housing, which affects the compact size of the whole set. Its task is to continuously supply demineralized water necessary for autoclave operation.
The cooperation between PURE 100 and BRAVO G4 is fully automatic without involving the user in the whole process. PURE 100 is connected directly to the tap water intake. The autoclave automatically draws water, which is purified in PURE 100.
The two filters found in the PURE 100, are interchangeable. If the water quality deteriorates, they should be replaced with a new set.
The capacity of the filter set is from 75 to 290 liters of treated water. Capacity depends on the quality of tap water. Autoclave uses an average of 0.5 liters of purified water per cycle.
The set includes:
- (1) Demineralizer body,
- (2) Two filter tubes,
- (3) Two resin filters,
- (4) Wrench for mounting/removing tubes,
- (5) 2 spacers for hanging the demineralizer on the autoclave,
- (6) 2 screws,
- (7) Teflon tape,
- (8) 2 PIPU connectors for Ř 1/4 " pipe,
- (9) Net mini-filter,
- (10) 1/2 "female-3/4" male reduction,
- (11) Safety valve (WATER BLOCK®) with filter and adjustment key,
- (12) Straight 3/4 "female end for 1/4" Ø pipe,
- (13) Check valve,
- (14) Filling tube (3 m, 1/4" Ø),
- (15) 7 1/4" tube mounting clamps,
- (16) Warranty card + declaration of conformity + instruction manual + quick start guide + CD-ROM,
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Minimum water pressure: 1.5 bar.
- Maximum water pressure: 5 bar.
- Average capacity: about 120 liters.
- Dimensions: 366x143x165 mm.
Manufacturer's warranty for the offered product.