- Water demineralizer PURE 100 dedicated for autoclaves BRAVO G4.
Water demineralizer PURE 100.
Dedicated to cooperate with autoclaves BRAVO G4 series.
Water demineralizer PURE 100 is dedicated to autoclaves BRAVO G4 series. It is mounted directly on the autoclave housing, which affects the compact size of the entire set. Its task is to constantly supply demineralised water necessary for the autoclave to work.
Cooperation of PURE 100 and BRAVO G4 is fully automatic not involving the user in the whole process. PURE 100 is connected directly to the tap water intake. The autoclave automatically draws water, which is purified in PURE 100.
Two filters located in PURE 100, are replaceable. If the water quality deteriorates, replace them with a new set.
The capacity of the filter set is from 75 to 290 liters of purified water. The capacity depends on the quality of the tap water. The autoclave uses an average of 0.5 liters of purified water per cycle.
The set includes:
- (1) Demineralizer body,
- (2) Two filter tubes,
- (3) Two resin filters,
- (4) Tube assembly/disassembly wrench,
- (5) 2 spacers for hanging the demineralizer on the autoclave,
- (6) 2 screws,
- (7) Teflon tape,
- (8) 2 PIPU connectors for pipe Ř 1/4 ",
- (9) Net mini-filter,
- (10) Reduction 1/2 "female-3/4" male,
- (11) Safety valve (WATER BLOCK®) with filter and adjustment key,
- (12) Straight end 3/4 "female to 1/4" pipe Ø,
- (13) Non-return valve,
- (14) Filling tube (3 m, 1/4" Ø),
- (15) 7 1/4" tube mounting clamps,
- (16) Warranty card declaration of conformity user manual quick start guide CD-ROM,
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Minimum water pressure: 1.5 bar.
- Maximum water pressure: 5 bar.
- Average capacity: approx. 120 liters.
- Dimensions: 366x143x165 mm.
Manufacturer's warranty for the offered product.