- Sys-TM4B - cassette for 14 instruments
Cartridge for sterilization of dental instruments / perforated Sys-TM4B SciCan
Sys-TM4B - Cassette for 14 instruments with additional space for small instruments, in surgical stainless steel
Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization procedure becomes faster, better and cheaper.
The case has silicone supports to hold the tools in place and a lid.
Suitable for ultrasonic washers, for washer-disinfectors and for sterilization in autoclaves.
Advantages of using a cassette:
- When combined with the Hydrim washer, we eliminate manual washing of tools.
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of instruments from the operating room to the Hydrim washer and then to the Statim, Bravo G4 autoclave
- Helps prevent damage to tools
Features and benefits of Sys-TM cassette
- Unique pattern of holes provides excellent washing, rinsing and drying of instruments in HYDRIM washer-disinfectors
- Surgically high quality stainless steel resistant to scratches, discoloration, high durability.
- Four-year manufacturer's warranty on all moving parts and lifetime anti-corrosion warranty
Immediately after use, reusable instruments are placed in SYS-TM cassettes, which, thanks to appropriate racks, are placed in the Hydrim C61 wd G4 or Hydrim M2 G4 washer-disinfector and subjected to machine washing and disinfection. SYS-TM cassettes with clean and dry instruments are then packed in paper and foil packs and sterilized in an autoclave.
SYS-TM cassettes protect staff from injury by sharp instruments and allow safe packaging of instruments. In addition, cassettes save time and money
SYS- cassette loadingTM4B:
- hydrim C61 wd G4 washer: 4 units.
- hydrim M2 G4 washer: 10 units.
- Statim 2000S/G4: 1 pc.
- Statim 5000S/G4: 2 pcs.
Dimension: 267 x 165 x 25 mm