- Sys-TM3 - Cassette for 10-12 instruments in surgical stainless steel
SciCan dental instrument sterilization cassette / perforated Sys-TM3
Sys-TM3 - Surgical stainless steel cassette for 10-12 instruments
Cleaning procedure, disinfection and sterilization procedure becomes faster, better and cheaper.
The cassette has silicone supports holding the instruments in place and a lid.
It is suitable for ultrasonic washers, for washer-disinfectors and for sterilization in autoclaves.
Advantages of using the cassette:
- In connection with Hydrim washer we eliminate manual washing of the instruments.
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of instruments from the operating room to the Hydrim washer and then to the Statim autoclave, Bravo G4
- Helps prevent instrument damage
Features and Benefits of the Sys-TM
- The unique hole pattern provides excellent cleaning rinsing and drying of instruments in HYDRIM washer-disinfectors
- Surgically high quality stainless steel resistant to scratches, stains, high durability.
- Four-year manufacturer's warranty on all moving parts and lifetime anti-corrosion warranty
The reusable tools are immediately placed in the SYS-TM, SYS-TM cassettes are placed in the Hydrim C61 wd G4 or Hydrim M2 G4 washer-disinfector using the appropriate racks and are machine washed and disinfected. SYS-TM cassettes with clean and dry instruments are then packed in paper-foil packaging and sterilized in an autoclave.
SYS-TM cassettes protect the staff from injury by sharp instruments and enable safe packing of the instruments. Additionally, the cassettes save time and money
Loading SYS-TM3 cassettes:
- Hydrim C61 wd G4 washer: 12 pcs.
- Hydrim M2 G4 washer: 20 pcs.
- Statim 2000S/G4: 4 pcs.
- Statim 5000S/G4: 8 pcs.
Dimension: 114 x 178 x 13 mm