STERIPOINT 134C/18 min. (250 units)
Class 6 indicators
STERIPOINT indicators are class 6 indicators that are matched to particular sterilization cycles with different parameters in steam autoclaves. Steripoint has been developed and manufactured by Sterlab, using high quality non-toxic ink that changes from purple to green during sterilization.
The placement of STERIPOINT indicators will allow a quick and easy interpretation of whether or not all critical parameters necessary to achieve full sterilization have been met and the material is considered "sterile".
- control of critical steam sterilization parameters: time, temperature and steam saturation,
- non-toxic reaction ink,
- legible and spot indicator substance area,
- very good readability of results,
- area for entering data such as: date of sterilization cycle, operator data, sterilization cycle, autoclave,
- do not contain lead are non-toxic, safe to use and environmentally friendly,
- color change is clear and legible,
Steripoint is made of small strips laminated on one side, with violet reactive ink applied, which turns green during sterilization, integrating the 3 parameters of steam sterilization:
- dry saturated steam,
Sterilization temperature: 134°C / Sterilization (exposure) time: 18 minutes
Single test size: 32 x 65 mm.
Packaging: 250 pieces
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.