- Pressure tank 80 dm3
- The 80 dm3 tank is a reservoir for purified water of II and/or III class according to ISO 3696:1999 standard.
Tank with a capacity of 80 dm3stores purified water of II or/and III class according to ISO 3696:1999 standard. They can replace standard 10 l tanks, or be additional equipment of all demineralizer models. They are adapted for cooperation of the demineralizer with dishwashers or autoclaves.
Purpose: Metal pressure tank (powder coated) used for demineralised water storage.
Construction: The construction of the tank guarantees the lack of contact of the stored water with the external environment (light, air). The built-in air cushion ensures maintenance-free emptying of the tank.
- Dimensions: Height: 78 cm. - Diameter: 39 cm.
- Total volume: 88.5 l.
- Total volume at 2,8 bar: 76,2 dm3
- Max. full pressure: 0,35 MPa.
- Empty tank pressure: 0.041 MPa.
- Ambient temperature: 2 - 40°C.