- Pressure tank 40 dm3
- The 40 dm3 tank is a reservoir for Class II or/and Class III purified zg water. with ISO 3696:1999.
A tank with a capacity of 40 dm3 stores Class II and/or Class III treated water zg. with ISO 3696:1999. They can replace standard 10-liter tanks, or can be an additional retrofit for all demineralizer models. Are adapted for the demineralizer to work with dishwashers or autoclaves.
Purpose: Metal pressure tank (powder coated) used for storage of demineralized water.
Construction: the construction of the tank guarantees that the stored water has no contact with the external environment (light, air). Built-in air cushion ensures maintenance-free emptying of the tank.
- Dimensions: Height: 58 cm. - Diameter: 39 cm.
- Total volume: 42 l.
- Poj. entire. at. 2.8 bar: 25-30 dm3
- Max. pressure. full zb.: 0.35 MPa.
- Empty tank pressure: 0.041 MPa.
- Ambient temperature: 2 - 40°C.