- Pressure tank 10 dm3
- The tank with a capacity of 10 dm3 is a reservoir for purified water of II and / or III purity class acc. with ISO 3696: 1999.
A tank with a capacity of 10 dm3is a reservoir for treated water of class II and/or III according to ISO 3696:1999 standard.
It is a standard equipment for all models from the series:
- HLP demineralizers,
- demineralizersTechnical Plus.
Purpose: plastic pressure vessel used to store demineralized water.
Construction: the construction of the tank guarantees the absence of contact of the stored water with the external environment (light, air). The built-in air cushion ensures maintenance-free emptying of the tank.
- Dimensions: Height: 39 cm. - Diameter: 25 cm.
- Total volume: 12 l.
- Total volume at 0.28 MPa pressure: 6-10 l.
- Max. filling pressure: 0.35 MPa.
- Ambient temperature: 2 - 40°C.
- Empty tank pressure: 0.041 MPa.