- Ion exchange filter 500ml H3 (EJ-0500-0). Ion exchange module is a mixture of ion exchange deposits - strongly acidic cation exchanger and strongly basic anion exchanger. It removes mineral salts remaining in water after reverse osmosis to a level of 0.06
Ready to use ion exchange module, used for production of demineralized water of high chemical purity. Filter used for water demineralization as the last purification stage of partially demineralized water in reverse osmosis technology. Removes mineral salts remaining in water after reverse osmosis process to a level of0.06 µS/cm.
Construction: Thoroughly mixed, two fully regenerated ion exchange resins with gel structure - strongly acidic cationite and strongly basic anionite (500 ml bed).
Material type: mixed ion exchange resin
Ionic form: H /OH-
Maximum operating pressure: 0.3 MPa
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Working volume: 10g CaCO3 (0.2 Val)
Flow rate: max. 3 dm3/min
Notes: The lifetime of the module may change, depending on the flow rate, its characteristics and the level and type of water pollution.
Occurs only in demineralizers manufactured until the end of April 2013 as a purification filter:
- HLP 5, HLP 5s, HLP 5p, HLP 5sp
- HLP 10, HLP 10s, HLP 10p, HLP 10sp
- HLP 20, HLP 20s, HLP 20p, HLP 20 sp
- HLP 30, HLP 30s, HLP 30p, HLP 30sp
Capacity of the H3 filter is 14g CaCO3.
Disposal: filters can be sent for disposal under code 19 09 05.