- Ion exchange filter 5000ml H6 TOC (EJ-05000-1). Ion exchange module is a mixture of ion exchange deposits - strongly acidic cation exchanger and strongly basic anion exchanger. It removes mineral salts remaining in water after reverse osmosis process up t
Ready to use ion exchange module, is used to produce demineralized water with high chemical purity free of silica, TOC. Filter used for water demineralization as the last purification stage of partially demineralized water in reverse osmosis technology. Removes mineral salts remaining in water after reverse osmosis process to a level of0.06 µS/cm.
Structure: Thoroughly mixed, two fully regenerated ion exchange resins with a gel structure - a strongly acidic cationite and a strongly basic anionite
Material type: mixed ion-exchange resin
Ionic form: H /OH-
Maximum operating pressure: 0.4 MPa
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Working volume: 140g CaCO3 (2.75 Val)
Flow rate: max. 45 dm3/h
Notes: The life of the module may vary, depending on the flow rate, its characteristics and the level and type of water contamination
Appears in models equipped with a UV lamp.
The working capacity of the H6TOC filter is 140g CaCO3
The ion exchange filter is used in the following devices:
- HLP 10UV, HPL 20UV, HLP 30UV, HLP 40UV, HLP 60UV
- SPRING 10UV,SPRING 20UV, SPRING 30UV, SPRING 40UV, SPRING 60UV,
- ULTRA, ULTRA UV, ULTRA UF
- R 5, R 5UV, R 5UF,R 10, R 10UV, R 10UF, R 20, R 20UV, R 20UF, R 30, R 30UV, R 30UF
Disposal: The filters can be forwarded for disposal under code 19 09 05.