- Ion exchange filter 5000ml H6. The ion exchange module is a mixture of ion exchange deposits - strongly acidic cation exchanger and strongly basic anion exchanger. It removes mineral salts remaining in water after reverse osmosis to a level of 0.06 µS/cm.
H6 ion exchange cartridge with a capacity of 5000ml.
The filter used for demineralization of water as the last purification stage of partially demineralized water in reverse osmosis technology.Removes mineral salts remaining in the water after the reverse osmosis process to a level of 0.06 µS/cm.
Construction: Thoroughly mixed, two fully regenerated ion exchange resins with gel structure - strongly acidic cationite and strongly basic anionite.
Material type: mixed ion exchange resin
Ionic form: H /OH-
Maximum operating pressure: 0.4 MPa
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Working volume: 140g CaCO3 (2.75 Val)
Flow rate: max. 3dm3/min
Notes: The life of the module may change, depending on the flow rate, its characteristics and the level and type of water pollution.
Use in demineralizers:
- HLP 10, HLP 10s, HLP 10p, HLP 10sp
- HLP 20, HLP 20s, HLP 20p, HLP 20sp
- HLP 30, HLP 30s, HLP 30p, HLP 30sp
- HLP 40p, HLP 40sp
- HLP 60p, HLP 60sp
- Basic 5
- Technical PLUS 10,Technical PLUS 10/C, Technical PLUS 20, Technical PLUS 20/C, Technical PLUS 30, Technical PLUS 30/C, Technical PLUS 40, Technical PLUS 60,
- SPRING 10, SPRING 10S, SPRING 20, SPRING 20S,SPRING 30, SPRING 30S, SPRING 40, SPRING 60
Disposal: The filters can be sent for disposal under code 19 09 05.