- H2 Carbon Filter (EW-001-L). Module life is 3-6 months (may vary depending on flow rate and level and type of water contamination).
H2 carbon filter for HLP series water demineralizers.
Carbon cartridges prepare tap water for further purification process by removing chlorine and chlorinated substances dissolved in tap water. Contaminants are sorbed on the activated carbon. The filter is filled with granular activated carbon located in the filter housing (¼" NPT connection).
Type of material: Granular activated carbon
Maximum operating pressure: 0.6 MPa
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Flow rate: max. 15 dm3/min
Lifetime: 3-6 months
Notes: The life of the cartridge may change, depending on the flow rate, its characteristics and the level and type of water contamination
Use in demineralizersmanufactured until the end of April 2013.:
- HLP SMART
- HLP 5, HLP 5s, HLP p, HLP 5sp, HLP 5 UV
- HLP 10, HLP 10s, HLP 10p, HLP 10sp, HLP 10 UV
- HLP 20, HLP 20s, HLP 20p, HLP 20sp, HLP 20 UV
- HLP 30, HLP 30s, HLP 30p, HLP 30sp, HLP 30 UV
- Technical 5, Technical 5/C, Technical 10, Technical 10/C, Technical 20, Technical 20/C, Technical 30, Technical 30/C, Technical 40, Technical 60
Disposal: The filters can be sent for disposal under code 19 09 04.Disposal: The filters can be disposed of under code 19 09 04.