Euroseal sealing machine for paper and film sleeves
Sealer for packing medical instruments before sterilization
Euroseal is an impulse electronic welding machine from the Italian company Euronda. It is a continuous cycle welding machine with a constant temperature, which guarantees a sealing area of 12 mm. It is powered by two voltages 125 or 230 V. The cutter is practical, safe, functional and easy to use. The stand with two handles gives us the possibility to use several sizes of sleeves at the same time. The sealer lever has an ergonomic handle with a light and gentle mechanism. It is one of the few that can be hung on the wall, significantly gaining space in the office. Euroseal also has an ergonomic packing table.
Key features of Euroseal:
- Impulse welder,
- Seal width: 12 mm,
- Maximum width of the sealed sleeve 31 cm,
- Two-level sleeve holder with height adjustment and wall-hanging capability,
- Adjusting the height and depth of the roll holder, for each process,
- Ergonomic packing table,
- Integrated panel to facilitate the welding process and make the work even more functional,
- A system that blocks the possibility of return,
- Safety system to prevent burnout of rollers,
- Visual and acoustic signals during operation,
- Thanks to the transparent polycarbonate cover, the sleeves can be observed during sealing.
MEDBIT.EN Sp. featuring.o.
We have been in the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in providing the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.