BLITZ T11/A12 alphanumeric 3-row labelling machine
Designed to apply self-adhesive labels used to document the sterilization process
Documenting the sterilization processes performed is becoming a requirement to ensure the safety of both the patient and the dental office.
BLITZ T11/A12 is a three-row alphanumeric labelling machine. BLITZ labeler is designed to apply self-adhesive labels used to document the sterilization process. It has an ergonomic shape and is made of plastic.
Allows printing of alphanumerically coded information on self-adhesive labels. Printed data is arranged in three rows: first and second rows - 11 numbers and letters; third row - 11 numbers. The labels are characterized by the possibility of sticking and then tearing off the top layer and sticking it again in another place (they are double-adhesive).
The printing mechanism is equipped with metal components for increased durability. This makes it possible to print quickly and clearly. The BLITZ T11/A12 price labeler is characterized by simple operation, top quality and reliability.
BLITZ is one of the few price labellers on the market in which it is possible to buy spare parts (from the housing handle to the print head ribbon), this guarantees the possibility of repair even in the case of mechanical damage and long-term operation of the device.
Key product features
- Manufacturer: Blitz,
- Type: 3-Row Metering Machine,
- Model: BLITZ T11/A12,
- Type: alphanumeric,
- Size of tags/labels: 28×29,
- Symbols and characters (numbers): yes,
- Symbols and characters (letters): yes,
- Number of numbers and letters in the first row: 11,set by code (photo in gallery)
- Number of numbers and letters in the second row: 11, set according to the code (photo in the gallery)
- Number of digits in the third row: 11.
Equipment: labeler, dye roller.
Example of writing on the label
Three lines - label fields are designed to carry the following information:
- the first line: the initials of the person operating the sterilizer (responsible for sterilization), the sterilization number, the package number,
- the second line: the abbreviation of the practice (e.g. ST - dentistry, GI - gynecology), the date of the package sterilization performed,
- third line: expiration date of the sterilized package.
MEDBIT.EN Sp. featuring.o.
We have been in the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in providing the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.