BIONOVA H2O2 bioassays 50 pcs. (PLAZMA)
- BIONOVA H2O2 bioassays 50 pcs. (PLAZMA)
BIONOVA BT91PLAZMA ampoule bioassays - 50 pcs.
Biological indicators designed for rapid control of hydrogen peroxide sterilization processes.
BIONOVA BT91PLAZMA ampoule biological indicators are designed for rapid control of hydrogen peroxide sterilization processes. Each indicator consists of a plastic vial, inside of which is a glass ampoule with nutrient solution and a disk of blotting paper with bacterial spores. Before incubation, crush the ampoule and make sure the medium has washed the disc with spores. Microbial growth is observed by changing the color of the medium.
- is compliant with EN ISO 11138-1,
- has a process indicator on the label of each vial that changes from purple to green during sterilization,
- comes with a certificate of analysis included in each package along with instructions for use,
- is compatible with the most popular incubators on the Polish market.
- verifiable sterilization method: plasma,
Incubation: 24 hours at temp. 60°C
Microorganism: Geobacillus stearothermophilus. Bacterial population row: 10⁵
Changing the color of the medium: from purple to green.
According to AAMI, ADA and CDD recommendations, bioassays should be performed in sterilizers at least once a week, and preferably daily. Bioassays should also be used for each batch that contains an implant and absolutely after each repair of the device.
Package: 50 pieces
MEDBIT.EN Sp. featuring.o.
We have been in the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in providing the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.