Alphanumeric 3-row labeler BLITZ T11/A12BLITZ T11/A12 alphanumeric labeler
Designed for sticking self-adhesive labels used for documenting the sterilization process
Documentation of conducted sterilization processes becomes a requirement ensuring safety of both the patient and the dental surgery.
BLITZ T11/A12 is a three-row alphanumeric labelling device. The BLITZ labeler is designed to apply adhesive labels used to document the sterilization process. It has an ergonomic shape and is made of plastic.
It allows printing alphanumeric coded information on self-adhesive labels. Printed data are arranged in three rows: first and second row - 11 digits and letters; third row - 11 digits. The labels are characterized by the possibility of sticking and then tearing off the top layer and sticking it back on in another place (they are double-adhesive).
The printing mechanism is equipped with metal components which increase durability. This allows for quick and legible printing. The BLITZ T11/A12 labelling machine is characterized by easy operation, highest quality and reliability.
BLITZ is one of the few labellers on the market in which there is a possibility of buying spare parts (from the casing handle to the print head tape), it guarantees the possibility of repair even in the case of mechanical damage and a long-term use of the device.
- Manufacturer: Blitz,
- Type: 3-row labeler,
- Model: BLITZ T11/A12,
- Type: alphanumeric,
- Size of tags / labels: 28×29,
- Symbols and characters (numbers): yes,
- Symbols and characters (letters): yes,
- Number of numbers and letters in the first row: 11,
- Number of digits and letters in the second row: 11,
- Number of digits in the third row: 11.
Equipment: labeler, dye roller, label roll
Example of writing on a label
Three lines - fields of labels are intended for the following information:
- first line: initials of the sterilizer attendant (responsible for sterilization), sterilization number, package number,
- second line: abbreviation of the practice (e.g. ST - dentistry, GI - gynaecology), date of sterilization of the packet,
- third line: expiration date of sterilized packet.
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialise in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilisation and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.