Water demineralizer TECHNICAL 10 Plus
For lab, medicine and dentistry...
TECHNICAL series demineralizers are ideal devices supplied with tap water capable of meeting the requirements of any modern laboratory in terms of demand for pure water.
TECHNICAL 10 Plus Deionizer. General information
- Supply: tap water
- Capacity: 10 - 12 dm3/h.
- Conductivity of treated water min. 0.06 µS/cm with adjustable conductivity value from 0.06 µS/cm to 15 µS/cm.
- Retention rate: 97-99%
- Mobile water point
Application: The TECHNICAL PLUS series demineralizers have been designed for laboratories that need water in the range of 0.06 µS/cm to 15-20 µS/cm. By adjusting the conductivity, the user can decide for themselves on the quality of water they want to obtain. This process allows for optimization of operating costs. TECHNICAL PLUS systems are an excellent source of water for autoclaves, dishwashers, analysers, autoclaves, climate cabinets, for the preparation of reagents, buffers, pH solutions as well as for chemical analyses and syntheses.
*depends on the quality of tap water.
- The device operates under tap water pressure.
- Water treatment stages:
- 5µm sediment prefilter,
- sediment-carbon-softening filtration (integrated module A),
- reverse osmosis
- double demineralization on mixed ion exchange bed,
- System capacity: min. 10-12 dm 3 /h.
- Conductivity of treated water min. 0.06 µS/cm with adjustable conductivity values ranging from 0.06 µS/cm to 15 µS/cm.
- System provided with supply pressure booster pump with 24V automation.
- Retention rate is 97-99%.
- Device operation automatic and maintenance-free.
- Water intake point provided with a demi water spout with a range of min. 2 m.
- Movable, adjustable inox arm supporting water points - adjustable in range: up/down, right/left, front/back.
- Possibility of supplying a pressure tank.
- Automatic stop of system operation when the tank is full or the filtrate valve is turned off.
- Possibility to connect to dishwasher, autoclave, washer, etc.
- Ability to create a demi water network with several water points.
- Self-service capability (easy access and replacement of filter cartridges, no need to call for service).
- System designed for cold water supply: 5-40ºC.
- Possibility to install UV sterilizer.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- System casing made of acid-resistant stainless steel - inox.
Functions monitoring the system operation:
- The unit is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- LCD display 2x16 characters,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of treated water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- a clock displaying the date and time,
- viewing service appointments,
- Polish language menu on the device display,
- software, software on an external carrier for calibration of the device,
- feedwater pressure gauge,
- graphic and audible alarm signaling:
- mechanical and carbon filter replacement alarm,
- RO membrane module replacement alarm,
- alarm notifying about the replacement of UV lamp radiator (option),
- built-in RS 232 connection for communication with a computer providing the possibility of
individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels.
Functions protecting the system operation:
Interrupt pump operation at:
- low feed water pressure (no feed water) - low pressure sensor,
- full tank - high pressure sensor.
Dimensions (W. x depth x height): 235x470x570mm
- Demineralizer Technical 10 Plus with set of connections (water supply, sewerage, to tank), with tap for collecting treated water.
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V outlet
- drain outlet
- 5µm sediment filter
- A2 module (sediment-carbonsoftening)
Replace every 6 months
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.