HLP Smart 2000 water demineralizer
For lab, medicine and dentistry...
HLP series demineralizers are ideal tap water powered devices capable of meeting all the requirements of any modern laboratory for ultrapure water suitable for analytical and instrumental purposes.
HLP Smart 2000 Deionizer. General information
- Power supply: tap water
- Capacity: 4 l/h
- Treated water feed rate: 1-2 l/min
- Conductivity < 0,06 μS/cm
- Bacteria < 1cfu/ml *
- Particles > 0,2µm < 1/ml*
Norm: The treated water in the unit meets the requirements of EN ISO 3696: 1999 for water of the first*, second and third degree of purity, corresponds microbiologically and physicochemically to the FP requirements for treated production water*.
Application: instrumental UV-VIS, AAS, ICP/MS, IC analyses, preparation of buffer solutions and reagents, preparation of media, general washing and rinsing, supply of purification systems
- The device works under the pressure of tap water.
- Water treatment stages:
- cascade filtration on sediment filters,
- adsorption on activated carbon bed,
- softening bed,
- reverse osmosis membrane module,
- double demineralization on mixed ion exchange bed,
- System capacity: approx. 4 dm3/h (daily approx. 100 dm3).
- Conductivity of demineralized water < 0.06 µS/cm.
- Automatic and maintenance-free operation of the device.
- Water intake point - second cleanliness class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 provided with demi water spout with min. 2 m
- Possibility of installing additional water intake point - first purity class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 with 0,2μm microfiltration capsule (option).
- The system equipped with a pressure tank with a capacity of 10 dm3 for storing purified water.
- Automatic stop of system operation when tank is full.
- Maximum operating pressure: 1 MPa.
- Possibility of self-service (easy replacement of replaceable modules).
- System designed for cold water supply: 4-40ºC.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device
Functions monitoring the operation of the system:
- The unit is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- color LCD display,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of treated water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- temperature compensation,
- clock displaying date and time,
- information about current system operation status,
- feedwater pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm indication:
- alarm indicating replacement of module A,
- alarm indicating replacement of ion exchange module,
- alarm indicating replacement of UV lamp illuminator (option),
- alarm indicating replacement of microfiltration capsule (option),preview of service appointments,
- modification of the service contact telephone number by the User,
- built-in RS 232 interface for communication with a computer,
- possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels directly from the device keyboard.
Dimensions (W. x depth x height): 200x360x420mm
- Conductivity < 1200 µS/cm
- Pressure > 3,5 bar
- Temperature: 4-40 ºC
- Hardness < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
- Iron < 0,2 mg/dm3
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V outlet
- Drainage outlet
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.