HLP 30p water demineralizer
For lab, medicine and dentistry...
HLP series demineralizers are ideal tap water powered devices capable of meeting all the requirements of any modern laboratory for the need of water suitable for instrumental purposes.
HLP 30p deionizer. General information
- Supply: tap water
- Capacity: 30 l/h
- Feed rate of treated water: 1-2 l/min
Standard: The treated water in the device meets the requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 for waters of the second and third degree of purity.
Application: the obtained water can be used for instrumental analysis AAS, ICP/MS, IC.
Device equipped with a pump to increase the supply pressure.
- The device operates under tap water pressure.
- Water treatment stages:
- 5µm sediment prefilter,
- sediment-carbon-softening filtration (integrated module A),
- reverse osmosis,
- double demineralization on mixed ion exchange bed,
- System capacity approx. 30 - 32 dm3/h (daily approx. 720-760 dm3).
- Conductivity of demineralized water < 0.06 µS/cm.
- Automatic and maintenance-free operation of the device.
- Device equipped with a pump increasing supply pressure
- System equipped with a pressure tank with a capacity of 10 dm3.
- Possibility of replacing the tank with one of greater capacity.
- Movable water intake point - second cleanliness class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 equipped in demi water spout with min. II class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 equipped with a demi water spout with a range of min. 2 m,
- Installation of additional laboratory water intake point - third cleanliness class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 (destined to glass washing, laboratory dishwasher supply, autoclave, etc.), (option)
- Automatic stopping of the system operation when the tank is full.
- Self-service capability (easy replacement of replaceable modules).
- Maximum working pressure: 1 MPa.
- The system is designed for cold water supply: 5-40°C.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device.
Functions monitoring the operation of the system:
- The unit is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- color LCD display,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of treated water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- temperature compensation,
- clock displaying date and time,
- information about current system operation status,
- feedwater pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm indication:
- alarm indicating replacement of module A,
- alarm indicating replacement of ion exchange module,
- preview of service appointments,
- modification of the service contact telephone number by the User,
- built-in RS 232 interface for communication with the computer,
- possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels directly from the device keyboard.
Dimensions (W. x depth x height): 230x360x520 mm
- Conductivity: < 1200 µS/cm
- Pressure: > 3.5 bar
- Temperature: 4-40 ºC
- Hardness: < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
- Iron: < 0.2 mg/dm3
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V outlet
- drain outlet
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.