HLP 20sp water demineralizer
For lab, medicine and dentistry...
HLP series demineralizers are ideal tap water powered devices capable of meeting all the requirements of any modern laboratory for ultrapure water suitable for analytical and instrumental purposes.
HLP Deionizer 20sp. General information
- Supply: tap water
- Capacity: 20 l/h
- Feed rate of treated water: 1-2 l/min
- Conductivity: < 0.06 μS/cm
- Bacteria: < 1cfu/ml
- Particles: > 0.2µm < 1/ml
Norm: The water treated in the unit meets the requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 for water of the first, second and third degree of purity, corresponds microbiologically and physicochemically to the requirements of the FP for treated production water.
Application: the obtained water can be used for instrumental analyses AAS, ICP/MS, IC, HPLC, GC, bacterial cultures, biochemical analyses.
Device equipped with 0.45/0.2μm cascade microfiltration capsule and feed pressure booster pump.
- The device operates under tap water pressure.
- Water treatment stages:
- 5µm sediment prefilter,
- sediment-carbon-softening filtration (integrated module A),
- reverse osmosis,
- double demineralization on mixed ion exchange bed,
- 0.45/0.2μm cascade microfiltration capsule.
- System capacity approximately 20 - 22 dm3/h (daily capacity approximately 480-520 dm3).
- Conductivity of demineralized water < 0.06 µS/cm.
- Automatic and maintenance-free operation of the device.
- Device equipped with a pump increasing supply pressure,
- System equipped with a pressure tank with a capacity of 10 dm3.
- Possibility of replacing the tank with one of greater capacity.
- Two independent water intake points of class I and II:
- Mobile water intake point - second purity class according to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999; provided with a demi water tap with a reach of min. 2 m and a pressure tank with a capacity of 10 dm3,
- Mobile water intake point of the first purity class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 (with a microfiltration capsule 0,45/0,2μm).
- Installation of additional general laboratory water intake point - third purity class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 (for glass washing, laboratory dishwasher supply, autoclave, etc.). (option)
- Automatic stop of system operation when the tank is full.
- Self-service capability (easy replacement of replaceable modules).
- Maximum working pressure: 1 MPa.
- The system is designed for cold water supply: 5-40°C.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device.
Functions monitoring the operation of the system:
- The unit is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- color LCD display,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of treated water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- temperature compensation,
- clock displaying date and time,
- information about current system operation status,
- feedwater pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm indication:
- alarm indicating replacement of module A,
- alarm indicating replacement of ion exchange module,
- alarm indicating replacement of microfiltration capsule,
- preview of service appointments,
- modification of the service contact telephone number by the User,
- built-in RS 232 interface for communication with the computer,
- possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels directly from the device keyboard.
Dimensions (W. x depth x height): 230x360x520 mm
- Conductivity: < 1200 µS/cm
- Pressure: > 3.5 bar
- Temperature: 4-40 ºC
- Hardness: < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
- Iron: < 0.2 mg/dm3
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V outlet
- drain outlet
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.