HLP 10p water demineralizer
For lab, medicine and dentistry...
HLP series demineralizers are ideal tap water powered devices capable of meeting all the requirements of any modern laboratory for the need of water suitable for instrumental purposes.
HLP 10p deionizer. General information
- Supply: tap water
- Capacity: 10 l/h
- Feed rate of treated water: 1-2 l/min
The device is equipped with a pump to increase the supply pressure.
Standard: The water treated in the device meets the requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 for water of the second and third degree of purity
Application: the obtained water can be used for instrumental analysis of AAS, ICP/MS, IC.
- The device operates under tap water pressure.
- Water treatment stages:
- 5µm sediment prefilter,
- sediment-carbon-softening filtration (integrated module A),
- reverse osmosis,
- double demineralization on a mixed ion exchange bed,
- System capacity approx. 10 - 12 dm3/h (daily approx. 240-280 dm3)
- Conductivity of demineralized water < 0.06 µS/cm.
- Automatic and unattended operation of the device
- Device equipped with a pump increasing supply pressure
- System equipped with a pressure tank with a capacity of 10 dm3 < < < < 0.06 µS/cm. 10 dm3
- Possibility of changing the tank to a tank with a bigger capacity
- Automatic stopping of the system when the tank is full
- Movable point of water intake - cleanliness class II according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 provided with a demi water spout with a reach of min. 115' />
- Installation of additional laboratory water intake point - third cleanliness class acc. to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 (for glass washing, laboratory dishwasher supply, autoclave, etc.), (option)
- Possibility of independent servicing (easy replacement of replaceable modules).
- Maximum working pressure: 1 MPa.
- The system is designed for cold water supply: 5-40°C.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device.
Functions monitoring the operation of the system:
- The unit is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- color LCD display,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of treated water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- temperature compensation,
- clock displaying date and time,
- information about current system operation status,
- feedwater pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm indication:
- alarm indicating replacement of module A,
- alarm indicating replacement of ion exchange module,
- modification of the service contact telephone number by the User,
- built-in RS 232 interface for communication with a computer,
- possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels directly from the device keyboard.
Dimensions (W. x depth x height): 230x360x520 mm
- Conductivity: < 1200 µS/cm
- Pressure: > 3.5 bar
- Temperature: 4-40 ºC
- Hardness: < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
- Iron: < 0.2 mg/dm3
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V outlet
- drain outlet
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.