- H1 sediment filter (EO-001-L). Module lifetime is 3-6 months (may vary depending on flow rate and level and type of water contamination).
H1 sediment filter for HLP series water demineralizers.
This filter is designed for demineralizers produced by HYDROLAB. Ready to use sediment filter, used for pre-filtration preparing tap water for reverse osmosis process.
Construction: The filter consists of a string polypropylene cartridge made of polypropylene fibre wound on a filter core, which is located in the filter housing. This construction ensures growing density of the cartridge in the direction of water flow. It stops all kinds of mechanical impurities with grain thickness up to 1 um.
Material type: 100% PP (Polypropylene)
Core: 100% PP (Polypropylene)
Filtration level: 1 µm
Maximum operating pressure: 0.6 MPa
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Flow rate: max. 15 dm3/min
Lifetime: 3-6 months
Notes: The life of the cartridge may change, depending on the flow rate, its characteristics and the level and type of water contamination.
Use in demineralizers manufactured until the end of April 2013.:
- HLP SMART
- HLP 5, HLP 5s, HLP p, HLP 5sp, HLP 5 UV
- HLP 10, HLP 10s, HLP 10p, HLP 10sp, HLP 10 UV
- HLP 20, HLP 20s, HLP 20p, HLP 20sp, HLP 20 UV
- HLP 30, HLP 30s, HLP 30p, HLP 30sp, HLP 30 UV
- Technical 5, Technical 5/C, Technical 10, Technical 10/C, Technical 20, Technical 20/C, Technical 30, Technical 30/C, Technical 40, Technical 60
Disposal: The filters can be sent for disposal under code 19 09 99.Disposal: The filters can be disposed of under code 19 09 99.