Prosthetic micromotor STRONG 207A/H400
Prosthetic tools facilitate dental technicians' work organization.
The compact, inexpensive and cheap micromotor is ideal for dental laboratories, where high quality and favourable price are important. It can also be used directly in the dental office for minor adjustments.
The milling machine has a TWIST-LOCK type lock. The 207A version has infinitely variable speed control via a pedal. It is ideal for situations where speed adjustment is needed on the fly during operation. The STRONG H400 micromotor has improved dust penetration protection and bearing as on the higher speed units.
- Infinitely adjustable from 0 to 35,000 rpm
- Ergonomic shape, elegant appearance
- Automatic shut-off system in case of overload prevents damage
- Choice of the direction of rotation of the micromotor
- Possibility to change rotation to right/left
- Speed control only with a knob
The STRONG 207A version of the power supply has the ability to start the motor and control the speed with the pedal or completely manual operation.
Additional information: The rectenna is more ergonomic and resistant to damage
The STRONG 207A control unit in a nutshell:
- Power supply - AC 240V 50/60Hz
- Maximum instantaneous load - 3A
- Weight - 2,3 kg
- Dimensions: W. 13 cm / Length 15 cm / Height. 8.4 cm
- Speed controller
- Mode switch with pedal or from controller on control unit
- Speed switch: left/right
- Protection: Electronic
- Speed: 35,000 RPM
- Power output: 65W
- Maximum torque: 3.0 Ncm
- Weight: 220 g
The set includes:
- Power station with power cord
- Spare brushes for the micromotor
- Control pedal
- Stand micromotor
- Key for changing the lock
- Warranty for 2 years
- Operating manual in Polish
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialise in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilisation and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.