Software for professional documentation of the tool decontamination process
MELAtrace PRO is software for professional documentation of the tool decontamination process. It provides fast and secure documentation, various batch release options and operator identification. MELAtrace is intuitive to use and combines cleaning and disinfection steps with sterilization. With just a few clicks, batches are released and program protocols and batch release decisions are archived.
With just one click, batches are released from the MELAtherm washer-disinfector for use. In the next step, you select the individual items to be sterilized in the autoclave (e.g. packaged instruments or containers) to which you can assign selected cycles from the washer-disinfector. Once sterilization is complete, the load can be released for use with a few clicks. The batch can be released as a whole or partially: it is possible to exclude individual instruments/assemblies e.g. due to damaged packaging or corrosion.
All process steps, protocols and decisions are fully documented and securely archived: at the end, an electronically secured PDF file is created that contains all previously collected information. Labels can then be printed on the MELAprint 60 printer, allowing the sterilized instruments to be assigned to a specific patient. The labels have a barcode and can also be assigned to the electronic patient record using a normal scanner.
Our MELAtrace licensing model is unique: you buy a license only once. The license can be used for already installed, as well as later purchased, MELAG equipment in a given clinic. There is no annual license fee, only one-time costs. The MELAtrace software is prepared for installation on a touch screen tablet running Windows 8. The software can also be installed on older versions of Windows.
MELAtrace Pro offers additional unique advantages in terms of comprehensive and complete tool preparation documentation. Additional advantages of MELAtrace Pro over the basic version MELAtrace:
- Manage loading items and standard batches for maximum process transparency,
- Embedded helpful video tutorials to get the information you need on how to use MELAtrace Pro properly,
- Ability to read user data before running the washer-disinfector or autoclave,
- Option to assign protocols to a specific batch,
- Integrated documentation of washer and autoclave protocols,
- Graphical report of instrument decontamination.
Additional optional equipment: MELAprint 60 for label printing
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2012,
- Processor: 1 GHz (x86) or 1.4 GHz (x64) minimum, 2 GHz Multicore recommended,
- Working memory: 1 GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Free disk space: 7 GB minimum
Software: MELAview 3, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.