HLP 5 UV water demineralizer
For lab, medical and dental...
HLP series demineralizers are ideal tap water-fed devices capable of meeting all the requirements of any modern laboratory for the need of ultrapure water suitable for analytical and instrumental purposes.
Demineralizer HLP 5 UV. General information
- Supply: tap water
- Capacity: 5 l/h
- Feed rate of treated water: 1-2 l/min
- Conductivity: < 0.06 μS/cm
- Bacteria: < 1cfu/ml
- Particles:> 0.2µm < 1/ml
Standard: water treated in the device meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 for water of the first, second and third degree of purity, corresponds microbiologically and physicochemically to the requirements of the FP for treated production water.
Application: the water obtained can be used for instrumental analysis of AAS, ICP/MS, IC, HPLC, GC, bacterial culture, biochemical analysis.
The device has the highest version of equipment: 0.45/0.2μm cascade microfiltration capsule, feed pressure booster pump and 254 nm UV lamp.
- The device works under the pressure of tap water.
- Water purification stages:
- cascade filtration on sediment filters,
- adsorption on an activated carbon bed,
- softening bed,
- reverse osmosis membrane module,
- double demineralization on a mixed ion exchange bed,
- 254 nm UV lamp,
- 0.45/0.2μm cascade microfiltration capsule
- System performance ok. 5 - 7 dm3/h (daily approx. 120-150 dm3).
- Conductivity of demineralized water < 0.06 µS/cm.
- Automatic and unattended operation of the device.
- Device equipped with a pump to increase supply pressure
- The system is equipped with a pressure vessel with a capacity of. 10 dm3.
- Possibility to replace the tank with a larger capacity tank.
- Two independent water intake points of Class I and Class II:
- Mobile water intake point - second class of purity according to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999; provided with demi water tap with a range of min. 2 m and a pressure vessel of. 10 dm3,
- Mobile water intake point of the first purity class according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 (with microfiltration capsule 0.45/0.2μm).
- Installation of an additional point of intake of general laboratory water - third class of cleanliness according to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 (for washing glassware, supplying laboratory dishwasher, autoclave, etc.).). (optional)
- Automatic stopping of system operation when the tank is full.
- Self-service capability (easy replacement of replaceable modules).
- Maximum working pressure: 1 MPa.
- The system is designed for cold water supply: 5-40°C.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device.
Functions that monitor system operation:
- The device is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement system having:
- color LCD display,
- a conductivity meter that measures the conductivity and temperature of purified water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- temperature compensation,
- a clock that displays the date and time,
- information about the current operating status of the system,
- feedwater pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm signaling:
- an alarm indicating the replacement of module A,
- an alarm indicating the replacement of the ion exchange module,
- an alarm indicating the replacement of the UV lamp emitter,
- an alarm indicating the replacement of the microfiltration capsule,
- preview of service appointments,
- modification of the contact service telephone number by the User,
- built-in RS 232 interface for communication with a computer,
- possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels directly from the device keyboard.
Dimensions (width. x deep. x height.): 230x360x520 mm
- Conductivity: < 1200 µS/cm
- Pressure: > 3.5 bar
- Temperature: 4-40 ºC
- Hardness: < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
- Iron: < 0.2 mg/dm3
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V socket
MEDBIT.EN Sp. featuring.o.
We have been in the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in providing the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.