Deionizer BASIC 25
Excellent water source for autoclaves, dishwashers, air-conditioning cabinets, water baths, salt chambers, humidifiers
Deionisers of BASIC series are devices producing demineralised water used in less demanding laboratories. The quality of obtained water, depending on the flow rate of tap water, ranges from 0,1 to 0,8 µS/cm. The obtained water meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO 3696:1999, ASTM, CLSI for waters of the second degree of purity.
Deionizer BASIC 25. Technical parameters
Parameters of purified water: water purified in the system meets the requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999 for waters of the second and third degree of purity.
- The device is supplied directly with tap water,
- Degrees of water purification:
- sediment-carbon filter in a 10" housing,
- demineralization on a mixed ion-exchange bed (di-ionite - strong cationite and anionite) to remove ions (ion-exchange column of vol. 25 dm3),
- The conductivity of the resulting water (depending on the tap water flow rate) is 0,1-0.8 µS/cm,
- Working volume: 28g CaCO3/l,
- Water intake point - second class of purity according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999,
- Tap for demi water intake with min. 2 m or connection to the device (dishwasher, autoclave, chamber, etc.),
- Possibility of self-service (easy replacement of replaceable modules),
- Possibility of connection to autoclave, dishwasher, climatic chamber, etc,
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz,
- Possibility of self-assembly of the device,
- Housing made of acid-resistant stainless steel - inox,
- Power consumption approx. 25 W.
Monitoring functions system operation
The device is equipped with 24V automation with a microprocessor-based control and measurement systemmeasuring system having:
- color LCD display,
- conductivity meter measuring conductivity and temperature of purified water in units of µS/cm or MOhm,
- clock displaying date and time,
- service interval preview,
- Polish language menu on the device display,
- software, on an external carrier, to calibrate the device
- feed water pressure gauge.
- graphic and audible alarm indication:
- mechanical filter replacement alarm,
- ion exchange module replacement alarm,
- built-in RS 232 connection for communication with a computer providing the possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels,
- 5 μm sediment prefilter,
- sediment-carbon filter in 10" housing (replacement every 6 months), code OEW-011-10
- 25dm3 mixed ion exchange bed (viability: 28g CaCO3/l), code EJ-001-0 (pieces 25)
- cold tap water connection ½" or ¾"
- 230V socket
Dimensions of the appliance (W x depth x height): 250x310x1120 mm
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialise in supplying the highest quality equipment for sterilisation and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.