CDWA4 - test for controlling the washing process
An indispensable element in the daily process, routine control of washing processes
Modern tests for routine control of machine washing processes in automatic washer-disinfectors (various types) and ultrasonic cleaners. The tests are in accordance with EN ISO 15883-1:2010. The indicator substance, containing m.in two types of proteins, lipids and polysaccharides of red color, simulates the remains of dried blood and was placed on a plastic carrier.
Terragene Wash Test is a simple, cost-effective and effective way to control the removal of contaminants from washed tools. No tests to control sterilization will show inaccurate disposal of blood, mucus and other dirt imperceptible to the naked eye. That is why it is so important and necessary to control the process of washing tools.
- manufactured in accordance with the quality system EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012,
- control at the highest level of certainty allows you to check all factors affecting the efficiency of the process washing,
- correct result only in the case of complete washing of the red indicator substance,
- does not contain blood or any of its derivatives,
- test substance placed on a specialized plastic substrate,
- the indicator substance includes: proteins, carbohydrates, fatty acids and dyes.
- washing in mechanical car washes,
- washing in ultrasonic cleaners, operating at a frequency higher than or equal to 42 kHz, at 20°C or 65°C.
- at 15-35°C,
- at a relative humidity of 35-60% RH,
- in a darkened place.
The CDWA4holder is suitable for testing.
MEDBIT.PL Sp. z o.o.
We have been present on the medical and dental market since 2005. We specialize in providing the highest quality equipment for sterilization and disinfection of medical and dental instruments. We offer only the highest quality products.